Welcome to the new Video Library! While you will still have access to all the features you previously used, the new site has a modern look and upgraded technology to help us continue delivering a reliable service. Questions or feedback? Contact us
Evaluating Professionalism: Getting Past 'I Know It When I See It'
Loading the player ...
InformationRenee Jenkins, MD, FAAP (bio)
September 15 2011
Objectives of this presentation:
- Explain the origin and organizational descriptors to characteristics of professionalism in medicine;
- Express the educational approach to professionalism;
- Describe measures of professionalism;
- Demonstrate an appropriate intervention for situations in which professionalism is challenged
- State 1-2 issues that comprise the guidelines for interacting with the pharmaceutical industry