Care and Treatment Considerations for the Bariatric Population: Medical and Non-Bariatric Surgery Risks
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
Gretchen Beverstein, RN, MS, APNP (bio)
Susan Reinhardt, RN (bio)
February 26 2008
345 viewsIn this presentation participants will:
* Learn about the current obesity epidemic and related data
* Learn about surgical considerations for any procedure involving a bariatric patient
* Discuss special needs of the bariatric patient: inpatient and outpatient accommodations (current and future) and psychosocial considerations
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Bariatric Surgery, BMI, Equipment and Supplies, Obesity, Obstructed Sleep Apnea, Stigma, Weight Bias