Management of Pain in the Ambulatory Care Setting
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
January 22 2008
872 viewsIn this presentation participants will:
* Learn the pharmacological treatment options for acute and chronic pain and highlight the role of opioid analgesics
* Discuss practical challenges when prescribing opioids and point to the opioid risk management issues including underuse, overuse and misuse
* Learn regulatory and practice management issues when prescribing chronic opioid therapy
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Emergency Medicine and Critical Care, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
|Analgesics, Chronic Pain, Opioids, Pain Relief