Emergency Care and Trauma SymposiumThe 39th Annual Emergency Care and Trauma Symposium was held June 27-29, 2007 at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells, WI.
Objectives of the Emergency Care and Trauma Symposium, participants will:
* Comprehend how six elements of the Star of Life are incorporated within their roles.
* Have reinforced and updated knowledge of patient evaluation and emergency medical procedures.
* Be able to apply that knowledge in complex field situations.
* Be better able to avoid risks inherent in the profession.
* Have improved skills in selected areas of trauma.
* Understand the many challenges of pediatric and adult patients.