Evidence-Based Research: Finding Resources
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
January 13 2009
Guide Questions for this Presentation:
1. What resources are available to you as you begin your research?
2. Before you begin your research, what are some useful questions to consider?
3. Explain the purpose and significance of the levels of the evidence pyramid.
4. Identify the "starting points" and their corresponding sources.
5. List the available on-line tutorials and refreshers.
|Evidence Based Research
|Biomedical Research, Evidence Based Health Care
|Evidence-Based Medicine, Evidence-Based Practice