Averting Disaster: Prevention Strategies to Mitigate Escalating Situations
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
December 17 2008
336 viewsThe objectives of this presentation are to:
1) Understand that every act of violence in a healthcare setting has the potential to be a disaster
2) Recognize the emotional progression of escalating and de-escalating situations
3) Learn how your environment works for you or against you
4) Understand the impact of "role conflict" within the healthcare delivery system
5) Learn how to recognize and adjust to changes in your environment
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Health Administration, Professional Development
|Risk Management, Safety, Violence