Care of the Geriatric Population
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
Maria Brenny-Fitzpatrick, CNS, NP-C
November 13 2008
345 viewsThe objectives of this presentation are to:
1) Discuss clinical care assessment and treatment decisions in the geriatric population that impact clinical outcomes
2) Discuss risks in clinical care for the geriatric population and ways to mitigate risk
3) Educate on resources available to optimize clinical outcomes
Post Video Questionnaire
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Geriatrics and Gerontology
|ACE Team, Delirium, Geriatric Resources, Geriatrics, Urinary Catheters