Infection Control in the 21st Century - Part II
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
September 21 2007
257 viewsThe objectives of this presentation are:
1) Provide overview of infection control surveillance and prevention at UWHC
2) Educate on hospital-acquired infections: etiology, prevention and treatment
3) Discuss and provide resources to improve infection control compliance
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Infection Control, Infectious Disease