Working Effectively with Patient and Family Expectations
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
October 7 2008
1 hour and 28 minutes
1150 viewsDaniel O'Connell, PhD covers the following topics:
* Understanding patient / family expectations
* Describing approaches that more efficiently meet expectations
* Recognizing how “customer service” issue affect “benefit of the doubt” when adverse outcomes arise
* Recovering more easily when conflicts arise.
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Communication Skills, Customer Service, Patient Expectations, Patient Satisfaction, Physician-Patient Relations, Risk Management