Evaluating Professionalism: Getting Past 'I Know It When I See It'
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
September 15 2011
Objectives of this presentation:
- Explain the origin and organizational descriptors to characteristics of professionalism in medicine;
- Express the educational approach to professionalism;
- Describe measures of professionalism;
- Demonstrate an appropriate intervention for situations in which professionalism is challenged
- State 1-2 issues that comprise the guidelines for interacting with the pharmaceutical industry
|Department of Pediatrics|
|Department of Pediatrics Grand Rounds
|Pediatrics, Professional Development