Management of Pain for Hospitalized Patients
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
Debra B. Gordon, RN, MS, APRN, FAAN (bio)
November 6 2007
506 viewsThe objective of this presentation are to:
1. Understand concepts of acute and chronic pain and the implications for treatment planning
2. Discuss evolving concepts of multi-modal therapy for pain
3. Outline The Joint Commission's accreditation performance requirements for pain management
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management|
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Palliative and Hospice Care
|Multi- Modal Analgesia, Pain Control, Pain Relief, Range Orders, Risk Management