Surviving Your Deposition
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
Lisa H. Rutherford (bio)
Nancy K. Lynch (bio)
April 17 2007
1828 viewsThe objectives of this presentation are to:
1. Discuss the deposition process and the physician's role
2. Provide tips on giving a deposition
3. Demonstrate dos and don'ts of giving a deposition
Post-Video Test Questionnaire - Surviving Your Deposition
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|Risk Management Education Series|
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Medical Malpractice, Medicine and the Law, Professional Practice