Physician Health and Impairment
Your flash plugin is outdated or not installed.
Get the latest Flash Player HERE.
March 3 2008
433 viewsAt the end of this presentation participants will:
* Understand the importance of promoting health for health care providers
* Learn how to be more comfortable approaching a colleague with a concern about health and functional status issues
* Learn who to contact about a colleague with a potential health problem
Please complete the above post-video test questionnaire in order to receive credit for the UWHC annual risk education requirement as part of reappointment to the UWHC Medical Staff.
The document, which is in a
PDF format, may be completed by:
1. Printing it, answering the questions and returning it to UWHC Risk Management Dept., mail code 8360
2. Sending the answers via e-mail to Sue Statz at SStatz2@uwhealth.org.
Be sure to number each of your answers based on the number of the question and include the title of the video program you are requesting credit for.
|UWHC Risk Management Education Series
|Professional Development, Substance Abuse
|Addiction Medicine, Physician Health, Wellness