What is the Video Library?
The Video Library is a collection of free, high quality videos of educational events that have taken place at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Who can access the Video Library?
- Health sciences faculty, staff and students
- Community preceptors
- Public health organizations
- Health consumers
What types of presentations are available?
- Expert lecturers from the UW
- Invited guest lecturers from around the world
- Seminar series including: Cultural Diversity in Healthcare, Global Health and Population Health Sciences
- Department Grand Rounds including: Cardiovascular Medicine, Surgery and Pediatrics
- Professional development seminars
How can I find out more about the Video Library?
- Read the Summer 2008 Focus (PDF).
- Print the Video Library brochure (PDF) to share with others.
- Read about us in the news - UW-Madison News - September 12, 2007 - Video library broadens School of Medicine's reach
- Visit the Help and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-262-7745.
- If you wish to request the content in an alternative format because of a documented disability, please Contact Us. We will consider all requests, however, in some cases shared costs/workload may need to be negotiated